WHO I AM
* NYU, Psychoanalysis and Psychotherapy Candidate. Harris Fellow Awardee.
* LIU, Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology. Doctoral Dissertation Awardee.
* WIlliams College, BA in History. Cum Laude.
* Columbia University, Psychologist, Supervisor, Clinical Researcher
* Ackerman Institute for Family Therapy
* Institute for Child, Adolescent and Family Therapy, Adolescence Specialization
* Money Therapy Institute, Certifiied Money Coach
* New York Financial Psychology Group, Founder (Pioneering Inter-disciplinary group of psychologists, financial advisors, lawyers and more, looking at the intersection between money, psychology and life)
I have appeared as an expert on CBS News, Forbes, Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, Money Magazine, Daily Worth, Conscious Planet Radio and consulted with Parenting.com, PBS.com and Women's Health and Genworth Financial. I am a consultant to Genworth Financial on the psychology of Long Term Care. I am a frequent speaker, workshop leader and consultant with independent schools (Trinity School, The Town School, Chapin, Spence, Montclair Kimberly Academy, Fieldston), wealth management firms and financial professionals.
I am happily based in New York City where I live with family.